
Can't really say too much about the warmer weather, as we haven't had much yet. I have hopes for the next couple of months though.
Work at the lighthouse is going alright. Looks like there will be some changes in the coming weeks. State budget cuts could cause some layoffs and cutbacks in some areas. Never a good thing. We have a new program manager starting in a few days, it will be a good thing. She is smart and knows the site well as she has been associated with it for many years.
I've been working on some projects, hard to decide which ones to do , there are so many of them. There's lots of thngs I have in the planning stages and I have most the supplies, it's just starting them. I want to do some mixed media pieces, some more elaborate beaded pieces and some pieces I'm going to donate for the Alzheimer's walk raffle in the fall. I'll put up some pictures as I progressl
Had my physical this morning, over for another year. I strive to not see doctors more than is absolutely necessary. It seems as if the older I get the more things they find wrong with me. I really don't like that. I don't mind getting older, I mind getting old. I've got to keep moving and trying to stay ahead of it.
No comments:
Post a Comment