After having 3 weeks off from work because of the statewide shutdown, I have to say it was nice to have some of the summer off. Work on monday was like I had never been gone. It was very good to see all my coworkers again and to get back to the routine.
I've been talking to my body lately, oh not all of it ,just the joints. As I was unable to take my medication for arthritis for 3 weeks , they started acting up. Right now it's just my shoulders and left index finger. Last night it was also my knees. So I either give them encouragement of a scolding, depending on what's going on at the moment.
Summer has be as varying as usual. A cool June and now a hot and humid July, with a few cooler days thrown into the mix. I love the green lushness of it all.
No comments:
Post a Comment