Well , here we are in March of 2011. Hard to believe that in spite of a very long winter spring is just a few days away. We are supposed to have rain this week, and hopefully it will stay above freezing so we won't get any more snow.
The family is doing well, despite some changes. The grandkids are getting bigger and smarter and stronger. They are most wonderful. My sons are working hard at their jobs and on their homes.
I am looking forward to Jean Auel's new book coming out at the end of the month. The Land of the Painted Caves. I went to the library and checked out her last one in the series. It's been so long since I read it that I need to refresh my memory. I've also been reading Jim Butcher's series-Dresden Files.
Work starts at the lighthouse again in a few weeks. More changes there also. It will be nice if everything goes smoothly.
The jewelry making is progressing. I so enjoy working on new projects. Above is a pendant, worked in copper. I am working in a few different mediums. It keeps things fresh for me and interesting.
No comments:
Post a Comment