Sunday, December 9, 2012

Changes

I won't even try to go over everything that has happened in the past months. There has been deaths of some people I have loved dearly,illnesses of loved ones that have mostly recovered and lots of life changes of others.

I performed two outdoor weddings. It was a very good experience. The scenery for both of them was fantastic and the couple were beautiful and happy.

We are contemplating retirement in the next couple of years, that would be a big change for us. A welcome one I think.

The children and grandchildren are wonderful. Busy and learning and growing.

I had a temporary relapse in my need to get approval from loved ones. It happens occasionally and I get over it and then move on. I have trouble when it catches me off guard ,I'm a work in progress. Oh well, living is continual growth in mind and spirit.

No comments: