It's been a long strange year. I'm glad it's almost done.
Our son is home safe from Afghanistan. I am grateful everyday for that. He is doing alright , settling in to his home again life. Our younger son is also doing well, he's in the midst of seeing his son play his first season of hockey. Our grandson(5) is doing so well, and he's learning so fast . He's amazing, as all our grandchildren are. Our older granddaughter(9) has been going through some difficult changes in her life. We are all trying to help her through it. She is wonderful. Our youngest granddaughter(3) is growing so fast , she is talking so clearly and she is funny.
I've been working hard in my studio. I find it very diverting and it's mostly a joy to do. I've been making some ornament covers, or as I call them Tree Jewelry.
No comments:
Post a Comment